Here at preview our primary aim when you contact us is to meet your exact rental requirements as quickly and as satisfactorily as possible. We then guide you through all aspects of the tenancy starting with your viewing and application right up to the day you move out. Our expert knowledge and dedicated attitude means that we will endeavor to find you exactly what you are looking for; matching your budget and other requirements to a property with compatible specification.
Finding a property
Once you have found a property you are interested in, or have certain requirements that you would like us to match, someone from our highly skilled team will arrange for you to view any of the properties that both yourself and Preview think are suitable. The same knowledgeable member of staff will accompany you to the viewings to answer any queries and to provide you with any information you may want. We will then assist you with the application process and discuss any further contracts with you.
Preview is happy to assist with the various aspects of becoming a tenant listed below:
- Viewing we will always make time to accompany you to any property which you would like to view
- Application we will talk you through all stages of an application and will help you fill them out if needed.
- Referencing we carry this out on behalf of the Landlord through an external credit referencing agency. Presuming this accepts your application we will then go ahead and take a deposit and organise the move in.
- Tenancy we will talk you through all of the relevant paper work and documents needed to secure the tenancy.
- After the move in we are always available to rectify any problems or issues relating to the property during your tenancy period. We also carry out inspections every 3 months which gives you the opportunity to regularly have face to face contact with our staff and make them aware of any problems you may have.
Moving out we are happy to provide you with all the relevant information you will need to inform your Landlord of your wish to leave. We also carry a last inspection to make sure that no unauthorised changes have been made to the property.
Preview charge an application fee of £75 per person; the deposit consists of a month and a quarter of the rental amount and the first months rent is paid on the moving in day. Rent is always paid one month in advance.
We are confident that our experience and professional yet friendly manner will support our tenants throughout the entire tenancy period and that we can offer tenants a variety of outstanding services to help them feel comfortable and settled.